The Sweat Life Festival 2017 & 2018 (in association with Lululemon)
Lululemon are a North American based company with a flagship store in Covent Garden London. They make technical athletic clothes for yoga, running, working out, and most other sweaty pursuits. They host an annual London based Festival based around their brand and a diverse range of exercise classes.
- The guest experience was a of paramount importance to Lululemon and they needed to ensure their guests were admitted swiftly with no prolonged entry wait times.
- Tickets were sold through the Eventbrite platform. These tickets needed to be scanned securely with a quick look-up function available for problem scans.
- A dual network (both 3G and WiFi) solution was needed to ensure continued reliability even if a primary web connection was lost due to network failure.
- Scanning units were required to have the capability of functioning throughout the extended gate opening times.
- Management required real time in-venue statistics available directly on phones or laptops, giving them valuable in-venue numbers based on guest type.
- Support - Pre event list administration. Onsite Qflow team leader required for scanner training, troubleshooting and gate management.
- Qflow scanners and touch search guest list app reduced guest entry wait times to below 60 seconds even at peak surge periods with excellent VIP guest awareness via instant detailed searchable guest data.
- Qflow Eventbrite plugin elegantly handled ticket data syncing with Qflow without any possibility of user admin error.
- Scanner battery life provided in excess of 9 hours while in constant use easily covering the gate opening times on a single charge.
- Up to the minute entry statistics available to all team members, giving a true understanding of attendee levels. Dashboard providing detailed attendee reports and admittance flow.
- A Qflow team leader was on-site throughout the duration of the event. They provided comprehensive scanner training, roaming troubleshooting and direct liaison with the event management.
Easy to setup - Cancel at any time
✌️ Thank you for your submission! We just sent you an email.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(
"We used Qflow and their scanners for the first time at our event in central London. It made the process of checking-in over 2000 delegates so much faster. The whole process from start to finish was simple and user friendly and I always felt supported"
"From start to finish Qflow was amazing. They helped make our event run smooth and the peace of mind I had from working with them was invaluable! Would highly recommend this service"
“We worked closely with Qflow to deploy a ticket scanning solution for the Ice Rink at Winter Wonderland this season. We found the Qflow scanners to be very user-friendly, highly functional and provided us real-time insight on session activity at our fingertips.”
“The admissions process this year went exceptionally smooth, giving our visitors a great first impression of the Show. We would highly recommend this system for any event.”
"Our main issues on the door used to be surge periods, especially during our sold out events. With Qflow scanners we now maintain and control the entrance flow with ease. The door girls can’t live without it now!"
"The responsiveness and efficiency of the scanners meant that we barely had a queue even during busy periods, leaving attendees free to get on with enjoying the event."