Kaboodle first hit the stage in early 2017 as an independent ticketing operation but has over 15 years experience running ticketing and travel operations for numerous, award-winning, festivals and events.
- Kaboodle needed an integrated on-site event check-in solution that automatically pushes online event ticket sales in real time directly to event specific gate check-in devices. Guest data amendments, updates and deletions needed to be sent in real time across all gate entry points.
- Expedite, upload, group by ID and securely check-in additional 3rd party ticket sellers data for each event.
- Create restricted check-in app access based on check-in host authority.
- Amend ticket sales data on-the-fly to allow for ticket blocking & cancellations.
- Filtered ticket data at check-in level for multi day / multi entry point check-in.
- Generate real time attendee stats including ability to filter or group by ticket type and/or guest group ID’s.
- Management of staff and artist accreditation via barcoded pass scanning or manual name look up including associated group attributes.
- Large scale event data management to facilitate high volume data transfer and gate entry surge periods.
- Direct development consultancy with Kaboodle IT department to ensure successful integration strategy, methods and execution with the Qflow for events API.
- A centralised Qflow for events cloud based account dashboard for all event check-in data administration, additional data management and check-in team control.
- Qflow for events Android and iOS device check-in apps with check-in zone settings and ticket scanning by ticket type / guest ID filter.
- Real time in-venue attendee statistics available included breakdown by ticket type and guest ID.
- Post event attendee reporting including entry surge info-graphics and by ticket segmentation.
“We used Qflow for events at all our festivals over the summer. It’s easy to use interface and app meant that we were able to train the volunteer staff operating the scanners quickly and they had no problem picking it up.”
Noel Edwards - Kaboodle