Feel free to drop us a line, or email us with your questions. You can also book a demo with one of our friendly staff.
Dice is a global mobile ticketing platform. They allow users to search for, browse and buy tickets to various music gigs, concerts and festivals. DICE is available to both iOS and Android users.
DICE was named as one of the Guardian’s best apps of the year in 2014, and one of the App Stores Apps of the Year in 2015.
In the 2016 Music Week Awards, DICE was awarded Best Ticketing Company.
Aside from the standard suit of check-in app functionality, Dice required a fully featured check-in application with a number of value adding features that needed to accommodate their wide range of global event organisers and managed venue clients. These included:
Deep sales data integration for seamless automation - The solution needs to include real time automated check-in account creation, ticket data syncing and check-in team moderation, performed at scale.
Multilingual capacity - The check-in application must be flexible enough to accommodate a number of languages from within a single publicly available iOS and Android app, with a user's language automatically displayed based on their device's geolocation. A content management system would be required to give Dice real time control over language text and messaging updates without the need for app redeployments.
Fluid on-site management for brand partner venues and large scale events.- Ticket scan speeds are a high priority, especially in low light environments. Contactless ‘self scan’ options were required in light of forthcoming Covid secure event management protocols.
Mobile laser scanning hardware would be a prerequisite for Dice partner venues and preferred supplier events.
System and product support - System stability and first line product support are of paramount importance when considering the mission critical nature of managing real time sales data and the on-site check-in process.
Dice brand identity maintained - Dice required a fully customised and integrated check-in solution. Brand identity and user experience would need to be seamlessly maintained throughout the user journey.
- Qflow for events Enterprise API - providing deep and comprehensive real time data synchronisation incl. SSO (single sign on) account functionality and check-in team moderation.
- iOS / Android app translation CMS - custom web based content management system for native check-in app multilingual text translation, without the need for app redeployment.
- Branded and customised iOS and Android check-in app user interface - a full redesign and build in association with Dice digital development & design team.
- Advanced AI scanning engine - incorporating front running camera scanning technology for best in class scan speeds in reduced light environments.
- Contactless self scan - innovative front & rear facing camera barcode scan functionality for Covid compliant self check-in and box office continuous scan modes.
- Multi barcode scanning capability - Camera scanning engine allows for scanning of all popular barcode image scanning.
- Large scale event laser ticket scanning hardware - Supply and support of Qflow for events certified laser scanning units for Dice venue partners and high profile events. Scanning hardware running a custom version of Dice Access.
- Event level team member access and check-in functionality restrictions - Create event level check-in teams including access level restrictions.
- Zone check-in scanning - Tactile device level filter settings for zone and/or guest ticket type status scan entry.
- Time slot booking check-in scanning - Optional booking time slot management function incl. post scan validation pop up feature.
- Manual data file upload for 3rd party ticket sales scanning - client dashboard includes intelligent .CSV and Excel data import. Allowing for ticket scanning and guest list management across all venue or event management 3rd party sales outlets.
- Co-location enterprise cloud infrastructure with front loaded security layers - maintaining maximum system uptime and security. We provide a dedicated client infrastructure setup including front loaded additional security layers.
- Dedicated low level system and client level support - the provision of on-going direct line support with additional live remote/on-site support options for high profile event runs.
JACQUELINE ABADI - Dice Event Services Manager
"DICE Access is a powerful tool developed in collaboration with Qflow for events, we are really pleased with the new features designed to support COVID safety conditions on-site. Recent updates enhanced the app in many levels, especially regarding stability and scanning speed. This has been an interesting journey, Qflow for events support has been exceptional and very responsive."