The Southport Flowershow UK 2017
The Southport Flower Show is the largest independent flower show in the country, attracting over 50,000 visitors across 4 days.
- Hire of mobile scanners to provide a fluid event check-in solution with the capacity to handle large scale rapid ticket scanning.
- Coordination and syncing of daily closed ticket sales data from ticketing providers down to the check-in system for the 3 day duration of the show.
- Standard delivery Concessions, Membership and VIP badges required unique barcode data that needed to be securely scanned on entry.
- Remote gate access points required check-in scanners to be capable of detecting and validating both day specific and multi-day ticket barcodes from a single scan.
- Mobile scanning devices needed to handle extended gate opening periods.
- Up to the minute understanding of on-site attendee statistics broken down by attendee type.
- The hire of Qflow laser scanners for the 3 day duration of the event. Including check-in staff training and direct phone support throughout the run up and opening periods of the event. This instilled staff product confidence ensuring guest entry wait times were kept to a minimum with scanning troubleshooting handled swiftly and effectively.
- Unique standard delivery badge type barcodes were generated and dispatched to client printers with barcode data automatically uploaded in readiness for gate scanning.
- Provision of Qflow scanners with 4G capability. These gave perimeter gate staff real time ticket data syncing, alleviated the potential validation of the wrong day or duplicated e-tickets. A dual network (both 3G and WiFi) solution was also supplied to ensure continued reliability even if a primary web connection was lost due to network failure.
- Scanner battery life provided in excess of 9 hours while in constant use easily covering the gate opening times on a single charge .
- Detailed post event reports allowed management valuable insight into both show attendee surge periods and guest attendee statistic by ticket type.
Easy to setup - Cancel at any time
✌️ Thank you for your submission! We just sent you an email.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(
"We used Qflow and their scanners for the first time at our event in central London. It made the process of checking-in over 2000 delegates so much faster. The whole process from start to finish was simple and user friendly and I always felt supported"
"From start to finish Qflow was amazing. They helped make our event run smooth and the peace of mind I had from working with them was invaluable! Would highly recommend this service"
“We worked closely with Qflow to deploy a ticket scanning solution for the Ice Rink at Winter Wonderland this season. We found the Qflow scanners to be very user-friendly, highly functional and provided us real-time insight on session activity at our fingertips.”
“The admissions process this year went exceptionally smooth, giving our visitors a great first impression of the Show. We would highly recommend this system for any event.”
"Our main issues on the door used to be surge periods, especially during our sold out events. With Qflow scanners we now maintain and control the entrance flow with ease. The door girls can’t live without it now!"
"The responsiveness and efficiency of the scanners meant that we barely had a queue even during busy periods, leaving attendees free to get on with enjoying the event."