- PSP needed an integrated on-site event check-in solution that automatically pushed online event ticket sales in real time directly to the entry point ticket scanners. Guest data amendments, updates and deletions also needed to be sent in real time.
- Ability to expedite, upload and securely scan additional 3rd party seller tickets data for each event.
- A need to create restricted check-in app access based on check-in host authority.
- Ability to amend ticket sales data on-the-fly to allow for ticket blocking & cancellations.
- Ticket data needed to be filtered by day on a check-in level.
- Management needed real time access to on-day entry attendee stats to satisfy venue health and safety.
- Large scale event data management and processing to facilitate high volume data transfer and gate entry surge periods.
- Direct development consultancy with PSP Media IT department to ensure successful integration strategy, methods and execution with the Qflow API.
- A centralised Qflow cloud based account dashboard for all event check-in data administration, additional data management and check-in team control.
- Provision of large scale event hand held laser ticket scanners with both Wifi and SIM based data connectivity.
- An on-site Qflow team leader throughout the run up and duration of the 3 day event for all set up, training and troubleshooting.
- We provided PSP management with smartphone based Qflow Android and iOS event apps for real time attendee monitoring.
- Real time in-venue attendee statistics available included breakdown by ticket type and on-day scan ID totals.
- Post event attendee reporting including entry surge info-graphics and by ticket segmentation.
" I am 100% a convert, your system is fantastic. We will definitely be talking to you again for our next event!"
MD PSP Media Group